Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5800 Printer
Epson Eco Tank printers come with the Eco Tank technology. It can print at ease with the large cartridges associated with it. Install the latest cartridges and genuine printing sheets to get quality printouts. Epson Pro ET-5800 connect to a wireless network and print from any nook and corner you are. Choose a stable network signal to connect your printer. Install the latest version of Epson software to get assured quality printouts. Make printing simple with the all-new Epson Pro ET 5800 printer.
- The Epson Pro ET 5800 printer can print up to 4000 black and 6500 color pages.
- Also, get 9-pages per minute in B/W and 4.5 pages per minute in color.
- It gives the most printing resolution in both color and B/W copies.
- It comes with a cartridge equal to 20 ink cartridges with a 2-years warranty.
- The Epson Pro ET 5800 printer prints in plain sheets, envelopes, and more.
- It comes with a high scanning resolution to scan files at ease.
- The refillable reservoirs of the ET 5800 printer are easy to refill and use.
- It saves up to 80% of replacing the Epson ink cartridges.
- The Epson Pro ET 5800 printer is compatible with the MAC and Windows PC.
- It is also compatible with AirPrint, ePrint, CloudPrint, and Morphia.
- As it comes with an inbuilt memory card slot, you can print at ease without PCs.
- Connect ET 5800 at ease with tablets, iPhones, iPods, smartphones, and more.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5800 Driver Download
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5800 Driver Download for Windows
Every printer driver acts as a tool that connects your Windows and the printer. It is software that covers the PC command into a printer readable format. Enjoy printing at ease with an updated Epson ET-5800 driver on the PC. Check for the latest driver on an official Epson website and install them. Every driver helps to print on time with no hassles at all.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5800 Driver Download for MAC
Every MAC PC makes it easy to ET-5800 connect to a printer with the help of a driver. The driver transforms the MAC commands into a printer readable format. The driver helps to print at ease and gets more printing features. Check if the MAC has the latest driver and continue to print. The latest drivers have all the printing features the printer needs.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5800 First Time Printer Setup
Unboxing the Epson printer and connecting it to a PC is a simple task. Follow the Epson ET-5800 printer manual and set up the printer at ease. Have a flat corner near a wall outlet to set up the printer in no time. Also, keep all the printer parts free from packing materials to set up without hassles. Also, keep the printer parts free from packing materials to set up with no hassles.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5800 Unboxing Setup
Unbox your Epson Pro ET 5800 printer using the steps listed below:
- Open the printer package and take out the Epson Pro ET 5800 printer.
- Also, take out the printer parts and uncover all the packing materials.
- Keep the Epson printer on a flat surface near an electrical socket.
- Connect a power cord to the Epson ET 5800 printer and the wall outlet.
- Now, switch on the power supply and wait for the Pro ET 5800 printer to activate.
- Next, install the latest drivers and OS on the PC to connect to the printer.
- Get a test print and check if the Epson ET printer is reliable.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5800 Printer Guidelines
Listed below are printer guidelines to set up your Epson printer at ease. Follow these steps to get the best printing performance with your Epson printer.
- Check if the spot you fix the ET 5800 printer is flat.
- Also, check if there is an electrical socket near the printer with constant power.
- Check if you have a genuine ink cartridge to install in your Epson printer.
- Also, load only quality printing sheets into a clean paper input tray.
- Ensure the printer and printer accessories are free from packing materials.
- Check if you have an updated driver to get all the print features.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5800 Printer Driver Setup
After taking the Epson Pro printer out of the package, it is vital to set it up. Setting up the Epson Pro ET 5800 printer is simple using the steps listed below. All first-time printer users can use the following steps to set up their printer at ease:
- Check if you have placed your Epson Pro ET 5800 printer near an electrical socket.
- Now, plug in the power cord to the rear of the printer and the socket nearby.
- Now, go to the cartridge access area of the Epson Pro ET printer.
- Remove the plastic wrappings from the nozzle of the ink cartridge.
- Clean the print heads and insert the Epson ink cartridges into them.
- Next, go to the input paper tray and remove all the paper clots in the tray.
- Take enough of Epson-recommended printing sheets and load them into the tray.
- Check if all the edges of the printing sheets are not torn or under damage.
- Next, turn on the power supply and get your Pro ET 5800 printer activated.
- Complete all the Epson printer display settings and assign a test print task.
- Look at whether the Epson printer prints the files on time with no hassles.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5800 Printer Installation
Install the Epson Pro ET 5800 driver on Windows. Either download it from an official website or a driver installation CD. Look for an updated driver and install all the driver files on your Windows. Updated drivers come with all the latest print features to make printing simple.
Get all details on how to install and update a driver. These steps will help you install a driver with or without a CD. Get started with the driver download and installation guidelines.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5800 Printer Installation for Windows
- Switch on the Windows PC and check if you have the latest OS.
- Else, upgrade the Windows OS and move to the firewall settings.
- Disable the App protection and go to a secure Windows browser.
- Search for an official Epson website and find the Epson Pro ET 5800 printer.
- Tap on the printer model to get a list of compatible Epson printer drivers.
- Choose an Epson Pro ET 5800 driver and download all the driver files.
- Now, open an installer and carry out the Epson ET 5800 driver installation steps.
- Choose a network type to complete the driver installation and connect to the PC.
- Else, check if the Windows PC has a CD slot in it to continue.
- Get a driver installation CD with the printer package to install a driver.
- Install the CD into the CD drive on the Windows PC and open it.
- Check for the latest updated drivers and tap on them to download.
- Download the driver files and open a driver installer to install the driver.
- Now, go to the Windows settings and tap on the devices and printers menu.
- Choose the printer model and pick the auto-update menu.
- The Windows PC will update the driver and keep the printer up to date.
- You can now get quality printouts with the Epson Pro ET 5800 printer.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5800 Printer Installation for MAC
Installing an upgraded driver on the MAC PC is simple. Install the latest driver from a CD or an official Epson website of your choice. Here you will see all the possible steps to download and install a driver. Also, we have listed the steps to update the driver from MAC with no hassles.
Look for the latest driver to install on the MAC PC. The all-new driver makes printing simple and gets you all the print features. Following are the steps to install and update a driver with or without CD:
- At first, boot up the MAC PC and check if your MAC has the latest OS.
- Next, go to the firewall settings and disable all the App permissions.
- Now, go to a secure MAC web browser and look for an official Epson website.
- Enter the Epson Pro ET 5800 printer model and move to the driver menu.
- Get a list of compatible drivers and choose your Epson Pro ET 5800 driver.
- Click on the download button and download all the Epson ET driver files.
- Now, open an installer and install the Epson Pro ET 5800 driver on your MAC.
- Also, choose a network type to affix your Epson ET printer to the MAC.
- Now, go to the rear end of the MAC PC to check if it has a CD drive.
- Take the driver installation CD from the printer package and insert it into the drive.
- Open the CD files and look for the latest Epson Pro ET 5800 driver.
- Now, download the driver files and open an installer to install the driver.
- Pick a network type and affix your Epson Pro ET 5800 printer to the MAC.
- Now, open the system preferences menu and tap on your printer model.
- Go to the auto-update menu and activate it. The MAC will now install the latest updated driver at ease.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5800 Printer Setup Utility
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5800 Scan Utility
- At first, set up the Epson Pro ET 5800 printer and keep it ready.
- Now, affix your PC and the Pro Epson printer to the same router.
- Check if the network signal from the router is stable and with no buffers.
- Now, go to the support page of an Epson website and get reliable scan software.
- Check if the scanning software has all the scan features needed to proceed.
- Now, tap on the download button and wait for the scanning software to download.
- Also, follow the installation screen to install the Epson scan software.
- Now, go to the utility tab on your printer and tap on the Scan button.
- Continue with scanning your files at ease using the scanning software.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5800 Fax Utility
- First, check if your PC, Epson Pro ET 5800 printer, and router are active.
- Next, affix your PC and the Epson Pro ET 5800 printer to the same router.
- Complete the Epson Pro ET 5800 printer setup using a USB cable or Wi-Fi.
- Now, go to the support page of an official Epson site and search for your printer model.
- Click on the fax utility and check if it has all the faxing features needed.
- Now, click the download button to download all the fax utilities on your PC.
- Next, go to an installer window to install the fax utilities on your PC.
- Go to the utility tab on your printer and click on the fax button.
- Now, send and receive faxes of your need with no hassles.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5800 Services
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5800 WPS Setup
First, check if there is a WPS button on your PC and the Epson printer. Now, switch on the Epson Pro ET 5800 printer and the router. Tap the WPS button on your ET 5800 printer and go to the router. Click the WPS button on the router and wait for the printer to connect to Wi-Fi.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5800 Wi-Fi Direct
Switch on the Epson Pro ET 5800 printer and the router. Now, go to the control panel settings of the ET 5800 printer. Tap on the Wi-Fi Direct menu and click on the yes button to confirm the connection. Enter the Wi-Fi name and password to affix the ET 5800 printer to Wi-Fi.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5800 Scan to Cloud
Enable the scan to cloud feature and pick a file you need to scan. Click the online storage and cloud platform to your need to copy to the cloud. Choose a cloud-enabled printer and choose a file to copy. Make scanning simple with Epson scan software and get all the scan jobs done at ease.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5800 Google Cloud Print
Epson Pro ET 5800 printer supports AirPrint service. Connect your Epson Pro printer to a smartphone, iPod, or tablet and print. Install the latest drivers and software on your PC and get an instant printout. Get quality printouts on the go with the Google Cloud print feature. Make printing simple with the CloudPrint service all the time.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5800 Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting the Epson Pro ET 5800 printer is simple. Make printing trouble-free with the troubleshooting steps. Detect the printer errors and troubleshoot them to keep the printer active. Get all the print jobs done at ease with an error-free printer model.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5800 Print Quality Problems
You might experience fading print qualities at some point. Now, follow the troubleshooting steps listed to resolve the printer problems. Make use of the steps listed to keep your Epson ET printer free from errors. The printer problems include vertical or horizontal banding and missing or incorrect colors. Use the troubleshooting steps listed below to keep your printer error-free:
- Go to the control settings to reset the customized printer settings.
- Choose your printer model to change the print size and quality scale.
- Disable the high-speed printer option and go to the advanced printer options.
- Check if the printer problem has faded off. Else, contact the printer technicians to help restore the printer performance.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5800 Blurry or Smeared Printout
If you feel your printouts are a little blurry, you can follow the steps to fix them:
- Use Epson-recommended printing sheets with no damage.
- Do not print on the crashed or old printing sheets.
- Use the aligned printing sheets with the needed printer settings.
- Turn off the high-speed print settings and check for the ink levels.
- Clean the clogs and print heads to print your files with no hassles.
- Clean the paper tray and the cartridge access area to proceed.
- Assign a test print task and check if the paper and cartridges are genuine.
- Get quality smudge-proof printouts with a reliable Epson Pro ET 5800 printer.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5800 Power Ink Flushing
The power ink flushing utility helps to flush the ink tubes. First, unlock the transportation lock and ink tanks to continue troubleshooting:
- Look if there are no error messages on the printer control panel.
- Go to the Windows taskbar and right on the printer icon.
- Tap on the printer settings menu and go to the maintenance option.
- Click the Apple menu navigate to system preferences, and choose the print.
- Choose your printer driver and tap on the utility menu to choose power flushing.
- Run a nozzle check to clean the ink flush on the ink tubes.
- Now, get a test print task done with no errors on your printer.
How to reset the Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5800 printer?
The reason why your printer prints nothing or blank pages are drying cartridges. Refill the ink tanks of your Epson Pro ET 5800 printer using the steps given below:
- Go to the rear of your printer and check the ink tanks.
- Refill the ink tanks if the ink tanks are dry and if the ink levels are low.
- Open the ink tank and remove the tank stopper to pour the ink from the reservoir.
- Place the tank stopper and close the ink tank.
- Wait for the ink to load on the cartridges and assign a test print task.
- Check if the Epson Pro ET 5800 printer prints with no hassles at all.
How to reset the Epson Pro ET 5800 printer?
- Detach the USB cable from your Epson Pro ET 5800 printer.
- Now, plugin the Epson Pro printer to an electrical socket.
- Search for the reset button on your Epson printer. Switch on the printer and hold the reset button.
- Wait for a prompt showing that your printer is resetting. Now, release the reset button.
- Reboot your printer and try to take printouts with no hassles.
- Connect your printer only to the compatible devices to get quality printouts.
epson-print.us is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Web site.