Epson EcoTank-8500 Printer
If you are looking for an Epson printer that gives you studio-quality images, then select Epson ET Photo 8550. It delivers clear graphic prints with vibrant colors. The ET 8550 printer stands for delivering high-quality print, scan, and copy features. It is an eco-friendly printer as it removes the hazard of cartridge waste.
Epson ET Photo 8550 first-time setup is a simple process. Here is the list of the steps to make it easier for you. The Epson printers have many options to connect, and an innovative one is the Epson Smart Panel App.
- Setting up the Epson printer is effortless.
- The printer needs to be unboxed and placed in a safe place.
- Connect it to a power supply, and then the ink tank needs to be filled.
- Fill in the paper tray to finish the physical setup.
- The Epson ET Photo 8500 printer comes with various options to connect to a network.
- You can choose either a USB or a wireless network.
- An added advantage of the Epson ET Photo 8500 printer is the Epson Smart Panel App.
- PCs, Laptops, Smartphones, and other devices can print directly through the app.
- The Epson ET Photo 8500 is an all-in-one feature printer.
- Connect it to any smart device through the Epson Smart Panel App.
- Files can be scanned and copied through this app.
- You can store it in a cloud rather than the system.
Epson Photo Eco Tank-8500 for Driver Download
Epson ET Photo 8500 Driver for Windows
Epson ET Photo 8500 printer will be connected to a computer via driver. It allows the printer to complete all tasks and utilize the Epson ET Photo 8500 features. The driver should be downloaded and installed on the device. The instructions we have added below will guide you through the process.
Epson ET Photo 8500 Driver for Mac
To connect the Epson printer to the complete, need to have an updated version of the driver. We have created a set of guidelines to help you in the process of downloading and installing a driver for the Mac. Follow the below instructions to complete the installation of the driver.
Epson EcoTank - 8500 First Time Printer Setup
Epson Eco Tank- 8500 Unboxing Setup
- Unpack the printer from the box carefully.
- Now, place it on a flat surface and make sure it is safe.
- Remove the protective materials from the brand new Epson ET Photo 8500 printer.
- Do the same for the protective material found inside as well.
- Remove all the other material found in the box and dispose of it off.
Epson Photo Eco Tank-8500 Printer Guidelines
- Make sure that the printer after it has been unboxed is placed in an appropriate space.
- Note that the printer should be placed near a direct power supply as extensions cannot be used.
- TO ensure that the printer functions well note that it should be placed in a safe space away from direct heat and exposure to moisture.
- The Epson ET Photo 8500 should be kept beyond the reach of children to avoid accidents.
- The printer should always be in use to avoid any clogging or damage.
Epson EcoTank - 8500 Printer Driver Setup
- Turn on the computer and the Epson ET Photo 8500 printer.
- ON the device, open a browser and visit the Epson website epson.com/support/et8500.
- Key in the detail of the printer and download the driver.
- Locate the file and begin the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions until the end.
Epson EcoTank - 8500 Printer Installation
Epson ET Photo 8500 Driver Download and install are simple if you follow the below instructions. Visit the official website to download and install the compatible driver software for Windows and MAC Devices.
Epson ET Photo 8500 Printer Installation for Windows
- After downloading the driver for the official Epson website for Windows, install it.
- Locate the downloaded file in the download bar or folder on the Windows device.
- Run the file. Here you will have to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Epson ET 8500 driver installation.
- At this point, the installation wizard will prompt you to connect to a network with two options, the USB connection, and a wireless network.
- Choose the appropriate option, wireless preferably, and connect.
Epson Photo Eco Tank-8500 Installation for Mac
- Download and install the ET 8500 driver from the Epson website www.epson.com/support/et8500.
- Identify the file in the download folder in the Mac device and begin to run the file.
- The installation process will start and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver setup.
- Now the system will prompt to connect with a network through USB or a wireless network.
- Select and hit the finish button once the connection is established and complete the installation process in a Mac device.
Epson Photo et-8500 printer setup utility
Epson photo ET 8500 Scan Utility
- After the physical setup is complete and the Epson ET Photo 8500 printer and the device are connected to the same network, download the driver.
- From the device, open the browser and enter the details of the printer.
- From the list of drivers that appear, choose Scan Utility, you also have the option to download a suitable all-in-one driver.
- Run the downloaded file, install it.
- Open the driver software, choose Scan in the utility tab and proceed to scan and save the document.
Epson Photo ET 8500 Fax Utility
- Power up the Epson ET Photo 8500 printer and the device. They should be on the same wireless network.
- Move over to the device and key in the Epson website details to download the driver.
- Enter details of the printer and the operating system, a list of drivers should show up.
- Choose the Fax utility driver or the all-in-one driver. Proceed to download and install it.
- Open the driver and click Fax on the utility tab and send your desired file.
Epson Photo Eco Tank-8500 Services
Epson Photo et-8500 WPS Setup
The Epson ET Photo 8500 has multiple options to connect. The basics you will be given an option to choose from is through a USB cable or the Wireless Network. To connect to a wireless network there are multiple ways of doing so. Either the credentials can be entered directly using the Wireless setup Wizard from the printer’s control panel or through the WPS options.
Epson Photo et-8500 Wi-Fi Direct
Another option that can be used to connect the Epson ET Photo 8500 printer is WiFi Direct. This gives devices other than a PC to connect, that is, laptops, smartphones, tabs, etc. to the device, open the Settings app and select WiFi Direct. This will initiate the connection.
Epson Photo et-8500 Scan to Cloud
The Epson ET Photo 8500 printer allows users to directly scan documents from the scanner to a cloud account. This allows the documents to be shared directly rather than using a device. This efficient method allows for the quick transfer of documents without any delay.
Epson Photo et-8500 Google Cloud Print
This is also known as the Air Print. Prints can be given directly to a printer from any device like a smartphone. The file should be chosen, followed by clicking on print, and the available printer will show up. This allows you to print without any elaborate procedure of switching the files.
Epson Photo Eco Tank-8500 Troubleshooting
If you have owned a printer before it is only natural that the printer will have issues at some point which is inevitable. To be able to reuse the printer without any delay in your work, we have created a few issues that commonly take place. The solutions to these issues are mentioned below.
Photo Eco Tank-8500 Print Quality Problems
- The problems that the Epson ET Photo 8500 could face are horizontal and vertical banding, misalignment, low quality in terms of colour to name a few.
- To rectify these issues, remove the nozzle of any blocks that could be causing this to take place.
- Then, move over to the printer and open Control Panel and check the quality settings.
- Make adjustments if needed. If there are any issues found make sure to remove or replace the ink from the tank.
Epson Photo Eco Tank-8500 Blurry or Smeared Printout
- Begin the process by checking the quality of the paper. Make sure the paper is not cramped up and it is of a higher grade.
- Make sure the paper that is used is not damp. Place clear and dry sheets.
- Note that the sheet should be given a few minutes to dry immediately after the print is received.
- Lower the copy density as well.
- Do a last check of the paper in the tray. Make sure that the paper is high-grade, dry and without being crushed.
Photo Eco Tank-8500 Power Ink Flushing
- Make sure the Epson ET Photo 8500 printer is in a state to complete the process. Check if there is any warning or alert sign on the display.
- Now, move over to the device and open the printer. Right-click on the device and select maintenance.
- You will be given a list of instructions to follow. Complete it.
- Now, perform a quick nozzle check to remove any blocks that are there.
- Clean the printer head and ensure that the maintenance of the Epson ET Photo 8500 printer is completed properly.
How to reset the Epson ET Photo 8500?
- Switch on the Epson ET Photo 8500 printer. Remove any cable that connects the printer and the device.
- Now locate the reset button on the printer.
- Press and hold the power button and the reset button together for a few minutes.
- This will cause the printer to reset.
- This indicates that the printer needed to be connected to a wireless network.
- With this, the Epson ET Photo 8500 printer is reset and ready to use again.
epson-print.us is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Web site.