Skip to content
Epson connect printer setup utility.
- Do the initial Epson printer setup and provide a stable network connection.
- Now, download the Epson connect printer setup Utility for your compatible Windows/Mac.
- Eventually, try to provide the same network connection for the printer, wireless router, and compatible device on connection.
- Once the Epson connect printer setup utility software is downloaded. Move with the given steps.
- Further, click the checkbox to Agree with the End-User License Agreement. Then, proceed with the next option.
- Now, click on the install option. Once the installation is completed, click on the next option.
- Select the printer product using the desired option on it. And click on the next.
- To register your Epson printer series, choose the Printer Registration option on the same page.
- Finally, to complete the printer setup, select the Agree option and followed by next.
- Once all is done, the Epson pop-up message will display, stating Register a Printer to Epson Connect.
- Now, try to Activate the Scan to cloud and Remote Print instructions using the options.
- Connect to the Epson account if you don’t have an existing account. Create a new Epson account and click the Next option.
- If you are adding a new device to the existing one. Click on I already have an account and provide printer details on Add printer and click add.
- Finally, Epson connect printer setup Utility is completed successfully.