Connecting an Epson XP-4155 printer to Windows 11 OS?
You can connect or add the desired Epson XP-4155 printer to the compatible windows 11 OS using the below guidelines given. Make use of the Epson Official page. To know more in detail about the Epson interface connections and handlings. To start the efficient printer setup using either wireless or wired connectivity. Before stepping into printer registration. Make sure with the Epson driver Software whether it is downloaded to its latest version or not.
You can add the Epson XP-4155 to windows 11 in Two ways, name:
- Wired connection.
- Wireless connection.
Using the wired connection:
Follow the given steps to complete the wired type to add the Epson XP-4155 to windows 11 system devices:
- First, ensure whether the printer and windows 11 are connected to the respective ports using the Epson Manual given.
- Further, you need to access windows 11 to choose the options. Like Start menu> Printers>Printers & Scanners page using the Settings option.
- Or else, use the settings app and pick the Bluetooth & Devices option> from the list, and choose Printers & Scanners option.
- Then, connect through the stated on-screen to select the desired Epson XP-4155 name and configured with.
- Now, assign the print task using the print direction once the appropriate connections are done to add the printer.
- In case the printer’s name is not available, specify the printer keys to the field and add it.
Using the Wireless connection:
Track the given steps to connect the Epson XP-4155 to windows 11 using the wireless connection method:
- Make sure all the devices are connected under the same Wi-Fi network access.
- Make use of the appropriate settings tool of the windows 11 system. Select the Printers & Scanners option to add the printer using the add device option.
- Connect through the drop-down menu to find the needed Epson XP-4155 to add to the windows system.
- Try to refresh the printer once and find the printer’s name from the shown printer’s name.
- Hit the Add device button nearby the desired Epson XP-4155 name. Specify the proper password or PIN to activate the Authentication of Wi-Fi network access.
- Finally, you need to add the printer via the Printers & Scanners option using the Windows 11 system settings.
Call our Technical team for instant support on your Epson XP-4155 registration to windows 11.