How do I connect my wireless Epson ET-4800 printer to WPS?
WPS- Wi-Fi Protected Setup is the form of the wireless process. Through which you can perform print work without feeding any network credentials rather than from your devices. Make use of the given guidelines and get the best on WPS Pin and push the button with your compatible & network support. Use the stable network to establish the best printing process and handling.
- You can use this WPS mode to interface the printer and compatible devices under two major types of WPS mode- WPS PIN mode & WPS Pushbutton mode.
- It’s an advanced setup and password-free setup, start the WPS wireless setup with stability. And uninterrupted network support to proceed further.
- Tap to the home button and make use of the navigation left or right arrow to select the desired Wi-Fi setup via the printer’s control panel settings.
- Get pointed and use the Up & Down arrow buttons to confirm the WPS method. At the same time, try to use the given on-screen to get started with the Epson ET-4800 WPS pin setup.
- Try to complete the wireless setup using the new WPS Pin displayed and start the flawless wireless configurations.
- Wait for your unique 8-digit WPS PIN and you can copy or note it down to type on its respective router’s settings field.
- Suppose you happen to note it down or are unable to feed before the time. You will have resulted in invalid or outdated status.
- Next, you must repeat the same procedure to meet the new WPS Pin to start the wireless setup process.
- To ensure the network, use the network settings and take the Network configuration print.
- Finally, try to restart the entire Epson ET-4800 printer setup.
- Make use of the device settings option > OK button.
- Use the LAN settings by tapping the OK button.
- Scroll using the given navigation key to choose the wireless via the LAN setup section > OK button.
- Operate using the Epson ET-4800 printer with an active WPS access point and start the wireless set up about the resultant page.
- Further, you have to press and hold the WPS button for at least 5 seconds and give the OK button.
- Without any delay, try to press & hold the WPS button on your AP device for a few seconds. Give the OK button.
- Wait until the screen shows- connected status > give OK.
If you want the best support to connect your Epson ET-4800 printer using WPS– Contact Our Technical Team for instant guidance.