Epson Connect Printer Setup can easily print from tablets, smartphones and more. You have also endowed with the best features to print documents and photos wirelessly from your smartphone or computer with Epson Connect Driver Download. Our features make it easy to print, whether you’re in the room or across the world.
Epson XP Series
Epson XP Series is an affordable, feature-rich Epson printer with inkjet technology and great versatility combined with calm printing and scanning, copying features.
Epson Workforce Series
Epson WorkForce series is designed for businesses of all size Epson Printers. If you’re a large Enterprise or a Micro business Workforce have a perfect printer option for you.
Setting up Epson printer
Epson Printer Setup an easy process to set up the printer and configure it. Our experts guide you to install the printer & help you to clarify your queries while setting up the printer.
Epson Driver Installation
Epson Driver Download must be done often according to the recent update to ensure the compatibility with OS and for enhancing device performance.
Epson Driver Upgrade
Epson Connect Printer require driver software to work properly. Upgrading to the latest version instantly can resolve any type of issues that you faced in your previous version.
Epson iPrint Support
iPrint support enables you to access files from Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and One Drive to print or scan from a nearby Epson printer. You can print directly from Smartphone.
Epson Network Support
Epson Connect Wireless support of our team of adept professionals, we are involved in providing the leading network support to printer devices with latest technologies available.
Epson Printer Troubleshooting the problems helps you to identify the exact problem and what is its cause, helps your printer to perform effectively by resolving the problem.
- Epson is the foremost providers of printing and imaging solutions. The keen aspire of innovation and customer satisfaction has placed Epson and its series well ahead of its competitors.
- It has built a strong reputation for quality and value. Epson has the leading printer options for commercial purpose, from wireless to portable, label and all-in-one printers.
- Also, it is enriched with series of printers that meet your business requirements.
- Epson printer series is recognized for its photo prints among various printers in the market.
- Its models and designs produce good-quality images that combine color from the installed inkjet cartridges.
- Each of its series has particular functionality creating quality print for various print options.
- Epson produces higher dots per inch which supports in producing more realistic photo captures.
Epson E-mail Print
Epson printer emerged now by having their own email address. To print, simply email your photos and files to your printer from any of the devices. You are also provided with the privacy to change your printer’s email address and to choose your sender’s list to make the platform even more secure… Learn More →
Epson Remote Print
Epson’s remote print features improve both the strength and utility of your device without any underlying formatting or font issues. The remote print is as simple as clicking on File/Print to send your file to an Epson printer and can access the advanced print options anywhere in the world… Learn More →
Epson Scan to Cloud
With Epson printer, you can scan and share photos instantly. You can scan documents or photos with a few taps on the printer’s control panel with a direct Internet connection and can share your files to email addresses or online cloud storage accounts, without the need of an attached printer… Learn More →
Epson iPrint App
You can print to epson printer from anywhere using a smartphone. The special app that makes printing really simple. Download and install this app to print Web Pages, documents and photos. It provides the features to scan and copy… Learn More →
Epson Creative Print App
Modify according to your specifications and share your photos, messages and more. Creative Print App can access, print and create collages of your photos. It also creates fashion greeting cards and much more… Learn More →
Epson Print & Scan App
Now create an amazing print and scan experiences with our foremost Print and Scan app that provides you with the advanced print options and it is the convenient way to scan and capture images right to your Tablet or to OneDrive… Learn More →
Epson Connect Setup For Windows
Epson Connect Printer Setup Windows platform supports printers through customized settings and notifications. Windows platform can store device apps, can display printer status, manage print jobs, and perform printer maintenance tasks with high efficiency.
Learn More →
Epson Connect Setup For Mac
Epson Connect Printer Setup Mac compatibility have varied features for you to enjoy. You can achieve the best ever results that you are expecting looking for by using both together.
Learn More →
Epson Connect Setup For Smartphone
Print from anywhere now using today’s smartphone platform. The Print app enables printing from Android tablets and smartphones more effectively and in no time.
Learn More →
Epson Connect Setup For Tablet
Epson now launches the most welcomed and surprising tablet platform, this platform feature allows you to print from anywhere to the desired destination printer.
Learn More →
My Device is printing blank pages, what should I do?
Try the following techniques to fix the issue:
- Check whether you have selected the correct paper size settings in your printing program and software.
- Look for any clogs in nozzle. Clean the print head, if necessary.
- Make a note whether the yellow tape on the ink cartridges in your device is removed completely.
- Select and the Skip Blank Page in your document, if present using the below steps.
- If you are using Windows 8.x, Go to Apps, select Control Panel, then click Hardware and Sound, choose Devices and Printers. Now right-click on the printer menu to select the Printing Preferences.
- In case of Windows 7: Go to Devices and Printers. Right-click on the printer menu to select Printing Preferences.
- If you are a Windows Vista user: Select Control Panel, then go to the Printer menu, right-click that to select the Printing Preferences.
- On Windows XP: Click Start then press Control Panel. Go to Printers to select the Printing Preferences.
- Once printing preferences setting are over, continue with the below steps.
- Select Maintenance tab, then go to Extended Settings button.
- Then select the Skip Blank Page option.
- Now Click OK to save your settings. Once all these process is completed you are done.
Facing Paper Jam issues in Epson Printers?
Unfortunately, your printers may come up with paper jam issue. Don’t get tensed, follow the below steps to fix the issue and to enjoy great printing experience:
- Turn off the printer for a while and then turn on, because in some cases restarting the printer will clear the paper jam itself. If not or still the issue persists go to further steps.
- Look at the readout is your device; some device will give the jammed location’s information. If you do not find that it’s not a problem follow with the below steps.
- Now open different trays and covers of your printer device, look carefully inside all the trays and covers for paper where it should not be loaded.
- If you find paper which is out of its general place, remove it gently.
- Open the paper tray, if you see any paper lifted but not fed all the way. Pull out the paper gently.
- Make sure all the trays are loaded but not overloaded with papers, because sometimes overloading may lead to paper jam issues.
- Open front/back covers, side covers, and ink cartridges to clean them once.
- Now reinstall the cartridges and close the trays that you have opened.
Turn on the printer, check whether your printer is online, and start with your printing process.
Cartridge is not recognized or is not compatible
We recommend you to follow these expert steps to resolve the problem that you are facing:
- Remove the cartridges with your printer device on. In some cases, you will be required to follow prompt instructions on the screen to remove a cartridge follow them perfectly if you are not prompted then simply lift the lid to remove the cartridges or press a specific button to get your carriage opened. Never pull the carriage across to change a cartridge, follow the procedure, because your printer will not recognize the cartridge. It will result only with damaged printer due to the force you put to pull the carriage.
- Turn off your printer and wait for a minute. Doing so will resolve the once turned on in some cases.
- If not then buy a new cartridge, return the old one which is not recognized by the device.
- Re-install the cartridges individually as per the procedure. If multiple cartridges have been rejected, install them individually and ensure the cartridge is being recognized. If any of the cartridges are rejected, then remove them from the printer and replace them with new cartridges.
Follow the above steps to replace the new cartridges and enjoy sharp clear test and amazing color printed results.
One or more colours in my device is not printing or blank
Follow the below instructions to clear the issue that you face with your printer device:
- Check whether the cartridges are installed properly.
- Print a Print Quality Check Sheet to examine the problem.
- Go to Menu.
- With up or down arrow keys choose Ink or Ink Management and press Ok.
- Then choose test print and click Ok.
- Now with up or down keys choose Print Quality and click Ok.
- Choose the Colour Start key.
- Closely examine the Print Quality Check Sheet.
- Compare the print quality of the Check Sheet with the three examples listed below:
- Complete blocks of colors are missing
- Short diagonal lines of colors are missing
- Some parts of the short diagonal lines of colors are missing
- If the print quality is OK, choose Yes else click No.
- If you opted No, then choose start cleaning.
- Once cleaning is done, select Color Start and get Print Quality Check Sheet.
- Repeat the cleaning and the quality check process until you are satisfied.
- Once the quality is fixed and colors appear without leaving blank space, your issue is almost fixed.
- If your quality sheet results the same missing blocks of colors then get support from the expert technicians.
Looking for cleaning the printer head with paper towels?
4Firstly turn off your printer to clean the print head assembly of your printer device.
- Tear a sheet of paper towel and then fold it until it is about one-half of its width.
- Open the top of your printer and look for a rubber roller, which is used to transport paper via feed system.
- Apply drops of distilled water in middle of the towel and take it to the rubber roller.
- Now move the print head over the paper towel and let it rest for fifteen minutes. Allow the dried ink on the print head to dissolve. You will see a collection of black ink on the paper towel; it is dried ink over the print head.
- Repeat this process by placing the paper towel over the print head assembly, until you get the better results. That is when you see the paper towel clean then your print head assembly has been cleaned.
- Next turn your printer on. Before you turn on your printer, make sure the print head assembly is in its proper place and is ready to work.
- Print test pages to ensure whether all the ports are set properly and the print head assembly is working properly without any issues.
How to resolve printer network issue?
First you have to start by checking your hardware system
- Check whether the power cord is plugged into a wall outlet and the power switch is turned on correctly. If you are in need of printing to a shared printer or a printer on a connected network, check whether all the required routers are turned on.
- On using a wired printer, you have to look on the printer cable is properly connected from your printer to PC.
- For wireless printers, you have to check the wireless connection. Look for the wireless option whether it is turned on or available without any interrupt. Many printers display a blue flash when a wireless network is available, check that too.
- Now run the printer’s wireless connectivity to test.
- Then try by using a troubleshooter
- A troubleshooter is an automated tool which can fix problems when installing and connected to a printer.
- Finally, Update the drivers
- Most printers of this modern period require driver software to work properly. If you have recently upgraded from one version to another, it is possible that the current driver software supports only the previous version. If you’ve had recent power outages, viruses, or other computer problems, it’s possible that the drivers have become damaged. Downloading and installing the latest driver software can resolve these types of problems.
My wireless printer is not printing?
Follow the below methods to set back your printer to the better working condition:
Method 1: The below steps are the guidelines to follow:
- Power Off the wireless printer, computer, router and wireless access point.
- Once turned off, Power On all the devices in this order router, wireless access point, computer, and wireless printer.
- Check whether the entire device is fully powered on before moving to the next step. T
- Go to your computer and check whether the printer is detected.
- If “Yes”, start printing; otherwise, proceed to the next method.
Method 2: Follow the given instructions to print a clean and sharp document:
- Uninstalling the printer software and then reinstall it. This should be performed only when all the devices are restarted perfectly.
- Once re-installed, go through the Wi-Fi connection setup while simultaneously looking over the setup process.
- On completing the setup process, the printer will be available for testing.
- Print a test page.
These 2 methods are enough to solve the issue. If you face the problem even when both the methods are applied, don’t feel hesitated contact one of our technicians, to set up the process and enjoy a perfect trending and energetic printing experience of your desire.
How to resolve the page feeding issue?
- Firstly you should shut down the printer to avoid any raising problems.
- Now you have to pull down the parts of the device that holds the paper. It’s the best and the simplest way to locate the paper roller, where the paper loads and is fed.
- Locate the paper feed roller of the printer device. It should be verified that it is in this position. If not, it must be placed in its correct position. So that it works well.
- If the feeder roller of the printer is not clean it will not catch and feed the paper properly and will end up with an error message on the screen. This problem happens only when you use the old, wrinkled, thicker or non-printing paper. Now with a cloth and few drops of water clean the rubber part of the feeder. Be careful use only a bit of water and clean it and dry it for few minutes.
- Also, consider this make a note that you don’t use abrasive oils or cleaning liquids. This may damage the delicate rubber of the feeder that holds the paper bundles or sheets.
- Once all the process is completed turn on the printer and clicks the “Info button” to get a quick print out the test. If the test is perfect you are ready to print much more.
epson-print.us is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Web site.